Monday, August 12, 2013

Back On The Road Again

Tomorrow, (Aug 13, '13) I will be packing up rig, Traeger Barbecue, support gear, Ford Ranger, Bootsthekitty and Elizabeth for ON THE ROAD!  Going to stay in Oceanside at the Elks for a month and then on to New Mexico for more camping with friends, kayaking, and Hot Air Balloon Fiesta.  Elizabeth is staying in San Diego to continue to work.  (just can't get her to quit)  After BF, mid October, I go to Fernley Nev. for the Amazon WorkCamper program to work as a warehouse monkey until just before Christmas. $$  Two week break (not sure where).  Then Quartzsite for the month of January, '14.  BTW, if you are a Lazy Dazer, check in at the Quartzsite, (Q) Yahoo board.  http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/LazyDazeQuartzsite/
This is a great DRY campout with a lot of food and much recipe sharing.  Last year we had up to 30 rigs. This will be our 4th year.

I intend to add my travels to this blog as well as new food and recipes along the way.

 

Not everyone is happy about getting on the road:



On the road?  Whadda you mean I have to ride in the bathroom??

 

It's just like his private stateroom with all of the kitty comforts. I know others leave animals loose in the rig on the road, but I like to keep this guy contained, especially when I stop is he likes to dive out the door or an open window.  Then we have to play "catch the kitty".

No comments:

Post a Comment