Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Marinated Pork Loin + Baked Potato.......NO DISHES TO WASH!

Hormel, Mesquite Barbecue Marinated, Pork Center Cut Loin Fillet.... + Baked Potatoes






Oven 350F.  Potatoes scrubbed and sprayed with olive oil.  Baked potatoes for 30 minutes.  Pork Loin added and continue to roast both for about 45 more minutes.. Pork at internal temp 145F.

Monitored pork temp with my I Grill

NO DISHES TO WASH!

BTW, if you like my blog, please spread the word!

Rogersramblings41.blogspot.com


You can email me:    Roger@rogernickey.com

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE pork loin roasts - and I bake potatoes a lot. This looks like a really good, easy recipe. Add a salad and rolls and you're good to go. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pork also. Trouble in the past has always been the recommendation that it be cooked to an internal temp of around 180. This makes pork jerky. The 145 internal temp gives much better results and it is perfectly safe. Same goes for chicken breast.

      Delete