Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Here We Go! Vegetable Medley with Apple. Contigo Cup Deal


Here we go, rigged for the road:






The Latest "Rogers Roasted Vegetable Medley"







I made this one with a combination bag of broccoli, carrots and cauliflower.  I gave the carrots and cauliflower the 20 minute "head start" as they take longer to cook.  I also added a diced apple.  YUM!


Contigo Travel Mug Deal






I mentioned thes mugs in a previous post.  Costco just got the two pack of 14 oz size in for $19.99.  This is a real bargain as I paid $19.95 for one, 16 oz size.  They are the stainless model with the sealed lid.  They will keep coffee at a drinkable temp for at least 45 minutes and will not spill even if held upside-down.  Just remember to hold it upright and push the button to release the pressure before putting it to your lips or it will squirt hot coffee down your throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment