Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pot Roast With No Cleanup! ................. Quartzsite. ........ Amazon CamperForce



Pot Roast


I noted that WalMart had Bottom Round Rump Roast on sale for $3.49 lb.  I haven't made a pot roast in a while so I got a nice 2 lb specimen.  Into a roasting pan, covered with onion soup mix and one can of cream of mushroom soup, surrounded by baby cut carrots and four halved potatoes.  Then in to the oven, covered, at 300F for three hours.  Should be at least four servings here.  Nothing to wash!



Ready For The Oven

 

Done!


Amazon

Tuesday will be the one month mark for me here at Amazon.  I am pretty tired at the end of a 10 hour day.  This Tuesday, (and Friday) Amazon is providing a full Thanksgiving dinner for employees here at the warehouse.  Very nice of them as most of us CamperForce types are away from family.  Thinking over the workcamper experience, I will probably be back next year for the "season" to make some additional money for touring.  If you have an interest in seasonal work at Amazon, here is the phone number for Amazon HR:  (775) 575-8006.  The last I heard, there are still hiring as of November 9, '13.

Quartzsite


Just a reminder for you LazyDaze types, the January Quartzsite Campout is fast approaching.  Check out the "Q" board:   http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/LazyDazeQuartzsite/  for details.


BTW, if you like my blog, please spread the word!






Rogersramblings41.blogspot.com

                    You can email me: Roger@rogernickey.com





No comments:

Post a Comment