Wednesday, November 6, 2013

RV Wine Glasses AND Dinner

When 4:30 PM (or so) rolls around, some of us start thinking about happy hour and perhaps a nice glass of wine.  I have stemmed, acrylic wine glasses, but as anyone, who, in an RV environment  has used them knows, they are prone to being knocked over and they don't fit the cup holders inside the rig, or on various chairs.  I had been looking for replacements, but plain plastic glasses or red plastic cups just don't do justice to WalMart' finest box wine.  I have seen others I like, but hadn't done anything about it.  Today, I was in WalMart, and ran in to these.  They caught my eye as they are flared and just call out to be filled with wine.  Of all places, they were in the bathroom department PLUS, they are $3.88 each.  However, I will spare no expense to enhance the experience of fine wine, (even though it comes in cardboard) 

 


Ahhhhh, the RV lifestyle!

(If you look closely, you can see Boots on the couch in back)

 


 

BTW, Lemon Pepper  Pappardelle with prawns and sauted' fresh spinach tonight!

 

 

BTW, if you like my blog, please spread the word!

Rogersramblings41.blogspot.com

You can email me: Roger@rogernickey.com




 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh and I thought you were going to showcase the acrylic thumb-holder wine glasses that John and Linda use... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like those, but these just caught my eye. I have always been a little fickle.

      Delete
  2. I bought those same thumb-holder wine glasses as John and Linda while up in the Tetons. The only problem is that they are too big for my glass holder and I proceeded to spill a glass of wine.

    I went to Walmart after Rogers suggestion and bought a couple of the ones he described and I am really enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete